Friday 9 August 2013

Fun Day! :-)

Fun Day!
9 August 2013 Friday

Today, is the day after Eid, but it wasn't a normal day. Today I woke up and had a breakfast of cereal. Then I read my book on Python Programming Language and tried some codes out. Then we went to Mosque and after that we got ready to go to the beach. There where nine of us going altogether and one car held five people. We had to go in 2 cars. I was in the car with my Mum, Uncle, Aunty, and my Other aunty. We went to the petrol station where more than two packets of two different chocolates. My Uncle had chocolates already, but he got some flakes. My aunty liked Whispa bites and they where half price and that was what she bought. I liked both so I had both of them. About half an hour later; I rested my head on my aunty's shoulder and I don't know when but I fell asleep. When we got there, I was woken up and was really tired and grumpy. But I woke up fully eventually. We got settled on the beach and changed clothes. It was quite cold, but then got warm (the sun came out) and then the sun vanished again. Me, my dad, my brother and Mum altogether made a really BIG sandcastle, if no one destroyed it it would have stayed there because I made a HUGE really deep ditch so water would go in there and the castle wouldn't be affected. Then there another one my dad made with my brother near the castle. We mad a sort of flag with lolisticks and a circle label we found. Then not even 10 paces far from the main beach was a island of wet sand and there I printed the word 'Mustafa' in big letters with my finger. Surprisingly the time when incredibly fast, although we had been there for just a bit more than three hours.

There was a park across the road with a shining silver slide which curved like a cobra and was very dark. There was a slide next to it, also silver, still curving once but it was' 100% tunnel and was probably for the my aged sort of people. The first one was for teenagers I knew that for sure now because only teenagers went on. then I found that on the other side there was one for my brother, but he didn't want to go on. I went on the small swings, then on the large ones that are also in Palmer Park back in reading. Cable-balance where basically it was like a cable car but there was no car; just a circle that you have to sit on and hang on for dear life! When you start you go super fast, but then you slow down. There was a ice cream stall but it was to cold for ice cream. We didn't stay for long there as we wern't in Glasgow where we where staying. But it was enough to have a go at almost everything. We got back in our car and ate more chocolate and I fell asleep again. About An hour and a half later, we arrived and I was awoken AGAIN and I found out we where having pizza! Instantly, I ran to the door and pressed 1/1 the number of my granddad's house. I ran up the steps on hearing the COME IN buzzer and hear the door click open on the COME IN buzzer noise. When we got upstairs, I took of my coat and my mum noticed I was covered in sand and I had to have a bath, but there was only one bathroom and not everything could go in at the same time. So we had a long Queue before I went in. When I FINNALY got in after half an hour, I had my bath and after that had dinner of pizza. After dinner my aunty showed me the game she had bought that we could play as a whole family, but it was way to late to play it now so we would have to do it the next morning. I wrote my diary and had my milk and brushed my teeth, but when I was coming out, I tripped on a chair that was too pulled out and I tripped and hurt my toe REALLY badly. I had a cold pack but it didn't to much good, I had medicine too and was told in half an hour my toe would feel better. In fact, I feel allot better right now. Then (I will) fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment